SENIOR BACKEND/FRONTEND/FULLSTACK DEVELOPER (M/W) IN VIENNA OR LINZ
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IN VIENNA OR LINZ
For our client, located in Vienna or Linz, who is working on very innovative software for global customers, we are looking for Senior and Fullstack Developers. You will be part of an international Development Team and work closely together on the company internal Software and new features and innovation.
- Software Development in the area of Full-Stack with newest technologies
- Design and development of software-solutions on the front- and backend for mobile and web applications based on ReST in AWS-Cloud
- Testing and continuous quality improvement
- Part of an international, agile development team (Scrum), working language English
- You engage in regular code and architecture peer reviews together with the development team
- Definition and set-up of automated deployment processes
- Analyze the product owner’s requirements and give active development support
- Technical responsibility for the maintenance and test-driven development of the product
- Main contact person for other product teams
- You guide, mentor and evolve junior developers
- Technical degree in the field of computer science (HTL, IT-Technician, technical college, FH, Uni) or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- You use tools like GIT, Jira, Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Microservices, AWS Cloud, Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with API Design
- Enthusiasm for working with agile software development methods and scrum
- You are a team player and a flexible, creative, curious and reliable person
- German is an advantage but no requirement
- Good written and spoken English
Our customer, who is located in Vienna and Linz, is a international company who is doing software development for their internal Software and developing new features and requirements. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions . In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment. If you are looking for a new challenge in an agile team, we would be very happy to receive your application. The gross salary for this position is € 50. 000.- to € 75. 000,- per year. If you are looking for an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy in a very good team and a lot of fun working with the latest technologies, then this is the right job for you!
Vienna or Linz (upon negotiation)
Diese Position ist leider nicht mehr offen!
Wir haben immer wieder interessante Positionen anzubieten und würden Sie bitten unsere Initiativbewerbung zu verwenden.
Wir können uns dadurch einen ausführlichen Überblick über Ihren Werdegang verschaffen und würden Sie dann umgehend via Email über eine neue Position informieren.