Business Development Manager Defense/ Verteidigungsindustrie (m/w) in Vienna
High-Tech Company in Vienna and International
Our client is a international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs. We are looking for a Business Development Manager Defense (m/w) in Vienna who is a business development, marketing director, or similar high level manager, working or lately worked for a local Austrian defense industry.
- Reporting to the general manager of the local company in Vienna and to the international HQ
- Generating new business for the defense division from the main customer – the Austrian Army /Ministry of Defence (MOD)
- Future lead of the defense division in Austria and and main interface to the customer
- Responsible to set the strategy and work plan to achieve the business objectives in Austria and lead the implementation of these objectives
- Understanding and connection to the Austrian MOD procurement process
- Technical and operational understanding of latest defense technology, and the Austrian army requirements, programs and priorities
- Understanding of decision making and procedures in defense tenders
- Experience in local Austrian / EU defense tenders rules and documents
- Vast experience selling to the Austria MOD / Armed forces
- Business skills and existing good relations with the very specific customer as a supplier of defense products
- Open and flexible to accept different type of people and organizational culture
- Very good knowledge of English and German
- Willingness to travel
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international team, we would be very happy to receive your application. The gross salary for this position is € 80.000 per year. A over payment is available depending on experience and qualification.
Diese Position ist leider nicht mehr offen!
Wir haben immer wieder interessante Positionen anzubieten und würden Sie bitten unsere Initiativbewerbung zu verwenden.
Wir können uns dadurch einen ausführlichen Überblick über Ihren Werdegang verschaffen und würden Sie dann umgehend via Email über eine neue Position informieren.