Embedded Software Developer Firmware (m/w) in Linz
Software Development in Linz
For our client in Linz we are looking for Embedded Software Developers in the area of Firmware Development. You will be part of a developer team and work closely together on the company internal Software and new features and innovation.
- Software Development in the area of Embedded Software Development for Firmware
- Collaboration in the development of cloud-based data processing systems
- Requirements Engineering, Specification and Implementation of software in C / C ++
- Creation of algorithms for processing data on the microcontroller and in the cloud
- Participation in design and conception of new functionalities and new developments
- Collaboration in an international agile development team (Scrum)
- Work together with your team on the development of cloud based software
- Technical degree in the field of computer science (HTL, IT-Technician, technical college, FH, Uni) or equivalent
- Very good programming knowledge in C/C++ and Embedded Systems like RTOS or Linux
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Interest in Sensor Data and Interfaces, data acquisition and big data is a PLUS!
- Work in an international team of software developers
Our customer in Linz is an international company and doing software development for their internal Software and developing new features and requirements. If you are looking for a new challenge in an agile team, we would be very happy to receive your application. The minimum gross salary for this position is € 45.000 per year. A over payment is available depending on experience and qualification. If you are looking for an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy in a very good team and a lot of fun working with the latest technologies, than this is the right job for you!