SENIOR JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER (M/W) IN VIENNA / WIEN
Software Development in Vienna
For our client in Vienna we are looking for a Senior Java Developer. You will be part of a Backend Development Team and work closely together on the company internal Software and new features and innovation.
- Lead the development of a microservice platform run on the edge and in the cloud
- API design and Data modeling to establish Cross-Product interfaces
- Main contact person for other product teams
- Technical responsibility for the maintenance and test-driven development of the product
- Software development of Java-backed SPA Web Apps
- Engage in regular code and architecture peer reviews together with the development team
- Analyze the product owner’s requirements and give active development support
- Lead a Team of Junior Developers
- Part of an international, agile development team (Scrum), working language English
- Technical degree in the field of computer science (HTL, IT-Technician, technical college, FH, Uni) or equivalent
- Professional experience in software development of Java-backed SPA web apps
- Extensive programming knowledge in Java, Spring and Reactive programming (Akka)
- Experience with Angular, Cloud-native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes), Big-data engines (MongoDB) and Event-driven architectures (e.g. Kafka)
- Experienced with microservices, AWS, OAuth
- Comfortable with tools like Jenkins, GIT, Jira, etc.
- Enthusiasm for working with agile software development methods and scrum
- Team player, flexible, creative, curious and reliable
- Good written and spoken English
Our customer in Linz and Vienna is a international company who is doing software devlopment for their internal Software and developing new features and requirements. By putting your expertise into practice, you and your team find new ways to create products and solutions . In doing so, you contribute to a cleaner and greener environment. If you are looking for a new challenge in an agile team, we would be very happy to receive your application. The gross salary for this position is 70.000€ per year. A over payment is available depending on experience and qualification. If you are looking for an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy in a very good team and a lot of fun working with the latest technologies, then this is the right job for you!
Your Contact Partner:
I am happy with your application!
+43 660 999 10 20
Would you like to discuss further details about the position with us personally?
Fill out the form below briefly and we will contact you immediately.