Product Developer for Airsoft Guns and Gear (m/f) in Vienna
Very well-known Airsoft Creator in Vienna / Austria
Our client is a very well-known AirSoft Guns and Gears Producer and Seller in Vienna / Austria. They are strongly involved in the AirSoft Community all around the world and their Business is growing very fast. Therefore, the Company is seeking a Product Developer for Airsoft Guns and Gear (m/f), who is willing to relocate to Vienna and supports the existing Team.
- Market Research and Finding the best solutions for Airsoft Guns and Gears
- Draft and Design new Products for the Community
- Improve already existing Products to be best on the Market
- In-House Prototyping and Sample Testing
- Communication with manufacturing partners mainly in Asia
- Problem solving and Communication with clients to improve the Products
- Experience in R&D
- 3D design skills (SolidWorks or 3DsMax is a big plus!
- Advanced Airsoft Tech skills are a big plus!
- Active Airsoft player is a big plus!
- Strong interest and advanced knowledge in manufacturing processes
- Must relocate to Vienna! Full time job in Vienna! Company will support relocation process!
- Very good English (Company language is English!)
- Basic knowledge in German and/or Chinese nice-to-have
Our customer is a well-established producer and trading company based in Vienna. If you are looking for a new challenge in the area of AirSoft Guns and Gears, we would be delighted to receive your online application. Depending on experience, the remuneration is between € 37,000 and € 50,000 gross annual salary for a 38,5 hours working week. Overpayment is depending on qualifications and experience. Furthermore, our customer offers you an excellent working atmosphere, flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy in a very pleasant team and lots of fun working with AirSoft Guns and Gears.
Full time Job in Vienna – Must relocate to Vienna!
Diese Position ist leider nicht mehr offen!
Wir haben immer wieder interessante Positionen anzubieten und würden Sie bitten unsere Initiativbewerbung zu verwenden.
Wir können uns dadurch einen ausführlichen Überblick über Ihren Werdegang verschaffen und würden Sie dann umgehend via Email über eine neue Position informieren.