Product Manager Public Transport (m/f) in Europe
Global System Integrator in Austria / Germany / France / Italy
Our client is an international system integrator and global supplier of end-to-end telematics and telecommunications solutions for carriers and railway operators. The company has more than 5000 employees worldwide and we are looking for a Product Manager Public Transport (m/f).
The Tasks and Objectives:
- Manage the product life cycle for the components by bringing in your vision and your visibility
- Define excellent functional requirement specifications for the R&D department in close collaboration with the architects
- Support the tendering process by providing gap analyses and describing the necessary functionalities of your responsible products
- Support the sales force by performing demo’s and give additional information to potential new clients
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the area of Public Transport in AFC (Automatic Fare Collection), ITCS (Intermodal Transport Control Systems) and/or RTPI (Real-Time Passenger Information)
- In-depth understanding of the Intelligent Transportation systems is a must
- R&D background in the above area is a plus
- Strong communication skills at all level of organizations(e.g. presentations, negotiations, CxO level speech, communication with sales and R&D colleagues)
- Languages: Very good English, German or French is a plus
- Place of employment: flexible, the company has 25 international offices and offers also home office
Our client is an international company and leader in most areas of Telecommunication and Public Transport. If you are looking for a new challenge in this area, we are looking forward to receiving your online application. Salary is based on experience starting at Euro 70,000 gross annual salary. Furthermore, our client offers an excellent working environment, flexible working hours, a flat hierarchy in a very pleasant team and a lot of fun to work with the latest technologies.
Place of employment: flexible, the company has 25 international offices and offers also home office
Diese Position ist leider nicht mehr offen!
Wir haben immer wieder interessante Positionen anzubieten und würden Sie bitten unsere Initiativbewerbung zu verwenden.
Wir können uns dadurch einen ausführlichen Überblick über Ihren Werdegang verschaffen und würden Sie dann umgehend via Email über eine neue Position informieren.