Senior Business Analyst Banking (m/w)
Beratungsunternehmen im Bereich Financial Services
Our client is a consulting firm located in Vienna specialized in the banking field and operating Europe-wide. The company is providing qualified counselling and implementation of IT solutions to its customers. Currently our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with experience in Business Analysis, Design and Requirements Engineering to strengthen the present team.
- be the interface between Business and IT
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- support the business engineer by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- at least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- at least 3 years of experience in the banking field, preferably related to the IT domain
- first hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
- experience applying business analysis techniques
- hands on SQL skills
- the ability to interpret a set of technical requirments and develop robust solutions
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project Management knowledge will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent English or German skills
- Location: Vienna
Our client is a growing consultancy that offers a very motivating, professional and familiar work environment. You are going to be part of high-level projects and will also have the possibility to participate in advanced vocational training. Your salary will be between 60.000 and 85.000 Euro gross on an All-In base.
Diese Position ist leider nicht mehr offen!
Wir haben immer wieder interessante Positionen anzubieten und würden Sie bitten unsere Initiativbewerbung zu verwenden.
Wir können uns dadurch einen ausführlichen Überblick über Ihren Werdegang verschaffen und würden Sie dann umgehend via Email über eine neue Position informieren.